Getting your employees on board and on brand is imperative and not just an exercise in ticking internal comms boxes. It’s about empowering them to become brand ambassadors.
It’s as simple as it sounds
Think about it – lots of emails are sent externally, but your employees communicate with each other using email multiple times a day – especially in medium to large sized companies. Each email sent employee-to-employee presents an opportunity to share your internal comms news, company announcements, marketing updates, HR policies and more.
6 reasons to brand internal company emails:
- Nurture employee satisfaction by inviting them to take part in polls, forums and social events, whilst tracking exactly who is taking part!
- Promote brand values with consistent email banners and signatures.
- Deliver essential HR and other company-wide announcements via document download direct from your email banner, whilst tracking who has engaged with the message.
- Connect staff who work in different time zones and locations with email banner messages that directly reach each work desk.
- Keep employees involved and up to date as soon as relevant news is released to get staff involved, engaged and enthused.
- Discover which company announcements resonate with staff (and which don’t) via fully trackable banners and click alerts.
We’re here to help
Providing knowledge and harnessing a sense of involvement will help your employees uphold your company’s brand values, be able to articulate what your goals are and remain inspired to drive the business forward. And if your employees feel valued, involved and loyal, we bet your customers will too! To get started, please contact us and one of the Rocketseed team will be in touch.