Client Services Executive- London
This role offers an opportunity for a motivated, creative individual with marketing experience who wants to apply their skills in all aspects of a client support environment. The ideal candidate is a team player, results driven, customer-focused, and passionate about marketing.
The role will involve building positive relationships with a range of clients, whilst supporting the use of our tool/product. The candidate will be responsible for the creation of new client accounts, assisting with proposals/presentations, supporting team the Account Management team with planning and implementation of customer campaigns, testing/proofreading projects, and assisting the sales team amongst other general office admin duties.
Excellent communications skills, attention to detail, self-starter spirit and strong writing skills are vital for this role.
As part of our career development programme, ongoing personal mentorship will be provided by our experienced technical and account management team to ensure the candidate develops a deep understanding of how our products fit into our different clients’ marketing plans and business objectives.
We are growing the UK business and this role has scope for growth in the future.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing & maintaining relationships with existing key clients focusing on customer retention
- Educating clients on the Rocketseed platform and its features & functionality
- Ensuring that Rocketseed is a major component of a client’s online marketing calendar
- Encouraging usage of the tool in terms of best practice, and up selling additional licences where possible
- Monitor customer reporting
- Presenting the benefits and features of the Rocketseed platform., Provide initial technical support and account management & training
- Deal with ongoing client communication
- Quickly understand, assess, and address clients’ challenges and effectively work with internal teams towards resolution
- Assist the Sales Director in pitch content/demo and sales support as needed
- Communicate and escalate issues to Support and Account Management teams where necessary
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work independently and use initiative
- Should be presentable with good oral and written communication skills
- Confident when speaking to clients
- 2+ years of client service experience ideally within the email marketing / digital marketing / marketing industry preferred
- Experience working with email marketing and CRM platforms
- Proficient in briefing designers and support teams
- Experienced in working with front end graphical user interfaces
- Awareness/Experience working with online marketing technologies (email marketing, PPC, SEO/SEM, social media)
- Good understanding of online / email marketing principles and best practices
- Excellent customer rapport skills
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines, prioritise effectively and manage own workload
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Design tool experience an advantage
This is a permanent position based in London (Paddington).
Successful applications for consideration will be acknowledged within 14 days.