Product Support Executive – Linux Sys Admin
We are looking to expand our team in London and add a Product Support Specialist / Linux Sys Admin.
The role will comprise of initial support level responsible for basic customer issues. Therefore first line technical previous support experience would be an advantage – especially LINUX, EXIM, APACHE, POSTGRES, ZABBIX, BASH and DNS. Experience of ticketing system, managing issues and escalating where necessary is also desirable.
Ability to remotely help our clients by accessing their desktop to troubleshoot issues. Full training will be provided.
- Secure a comprehensive understanding of the Rocketseed software platform and its key integration points.
- Liaise with the Sales and Account Management teams to support the customer on boarding implementation and roll-out process.
- Manage the on boarding process for the customer by communicating directly with the customer’s IT team and provide the appropriate configuration guides, guidance setup details, ongoing support etc.
- Respond to product support requests from customers and provide status updates regularly via phone, emails and the Rocketseed ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot technical issues at the application and server level.
- Escalate issues where required and follow through to conclusion.
- Report software bugs and enhancement requests
- Test new software releases and patches.
The ideal candidate is a team player, provides stellar client service. Success in this position means being comfortable providing strategic guidance to the companies we serve. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and being an energetic, self-starter are essential qualities in a successful applicant.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience preferred in a Product Support or
- Client Services role.
- Linux Sys Admin experience.
- Experience working with email marketing and CRM platforms.
- Experience working with agencies, designers, support and technical staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or preferred equivalent.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Email client functionality knowledge.
- Communication skills with clients and staff.
- Back end server admin.
Please send your CV to here.
Successful applications for consideration will be acknowledged within 14 days.