We realise that you’re receiving a lot of update emails about COVID-19 and we don’t want to add to the pile of your to-do list. That being said, we also know that it’s important for you to feel reassured that your email is still flowing with signatures and branding – ensuring your company compliance measures and brand integrity.
We want to let you know that Rocketseed is running as normal and below are the measures that we have taken to ensure that nothing changes.
- Given the WHO and local government and health authorities guidance in all our regions, we have put in place the Rocketseed Business Continuity Plan which accounts for specific measures ensuring the safety of employees and our customers.
- We have applied a team A and team B roster for certain offices whereby they are still able to access without using public transport.
- Fortunately we are primarily an online business – server access, systems administration and customer success continue as always.
- We’ve modelled our exposure and operations are stabilised in terms of what looks to be the new normal, at least, for the foreseeable future.
We are busy doing what we usually do BUT we are working remotely and some of our work depends on problem solving with human interaction (that’s right we miss each other)! So, ticketing systems are all still working as always but the response time you are used to, may have gone from hypersonic to supersonic.
Here’s what you’ve had from us:
- You were busy and now you’re super busy, so rather than clogging the inbox, we’ve called and offered a helping hand. Every customer, no matter the size, has heard from us.
- This is stage one of our customer communications plan and going forward there will be further check-in’s to say hi.
- We’re offering any help we can within the realm of our capability, so if you are in the hospitality & leisure sector and on our lowest plan, give us call and we’ll do whatever else we can to help you with providing banners or similar to help the cause.
- We are offering free campaign reviews to make sure whatever you are turning around works best for your business – this applies to ANY business, anywhere.
Everything we do is about the customer and nothing there has changed, we are all in this together and no ask from you is ever too small!