As we come to the end of 2021, we want to thank you for being a Rocketseed customer or partner. We couldn’t be any more proud of the overall business achievements this year and we wanted to provide you with a summary of where we are now and what to look forward to in 2022.
With so much achieved in 2021, it is obviously difficult to report on everything, so here are the key general business highlights for 2021, what to expect in 2022 and important Rocketseed product updates.
General Business Update 2021
- We’ve seen exponential growth in our partner and reseller requests. In order to meet this demand we launched the Rocketseed ‘Star Partner Program’ and we are delighted to report that we now have over 30 transacting partners operating at an SME or Enterprise level across the globe.
- We’ve re-built the Software development team from the ground up. As a business, we constantly aim for improvements to the product offering while simplifying its use for customers in every way we can. We had progressed well with our latest release but we didn’t feel that we were pushing the Rocketseed product forward enough. In that regard, we couldn’t be any happier to let you know that we are ready to deliver on two key areas in 2022 (see below for more info).
- Our focus, as always, is you the customer or partner. Having completed a very successful ‘Super User Feedback Survey’ amongst our SME and large enterprise customers, we have put the findings to work in all our product road map and updates going forward.
- How did we do in 2021? In summary, a strong year with 23% growth year on year. We have added over 70,000 new users globally.
What’s coming up in 2022?
- Email Pulse: We are aiming to launch what will be the best business email user analytics tool in the world, giving users a full 360 degree view of what is happening with their email channel and the engagement it is achieving for them.
- Rocketseed Cloud: BETA available for customers at the end of 2022. Big changes for users include further enhanced user interface, server infrastructure options with containerization meaning high availability and scalability. All of this will add to a faster and simpler experience for our users.
Product & Development 2021 and 2022
- Feedback Loop: Having completed a successful ‘super user survey’, all the feedback insights have been placed into our development road map for the next 3 years.
- Rocketseed Signature on Compose: This is now in beta allowing users to see their signature before they send if they wish. This is available from January/February 2022 for Office 365 users.
- General User Interface: The UI responsiveness and speed has been significantly increased. Enhancing the user experience was something that was prevalent in the survey feedback. Having completed speed testing against competitors, we can now say with authority, we are one of the fastest GUI’s in the market and this will improve further with the emergence of Rocketseed Cloud next year.
- Newly-created reports now show all signature & disclaimer hierarchy assignments, allowing large customers deeper hierarchy and greater scale. This has been very well received by our customers globally.
- Account statistics report performance has been vastly improved. We’ve enhanced the statistics performance which allows for partners or resellers to gain deeper analytics on their customers’ usage etc.
- We now provide 7 signature layouts that users and resellers can choose, at the same time each reseller can create and manage their own unique layouts for their customers only.
- Google & Azure Updates. A “Sync Directory Now” button has been added, enabling Rocketseed users to force a sync on the UI. This was the result of the feedback exercise earlier in 2021 with super users. If you update your active directory now, there is no wait time and you force a sync to run.
- We’ve updated the Sync frequency mechanism to ensure that sync time limit is no longer bypassed. Now it is multi-threaded, speeding up the sync process.
In terms of the way we view our business, Rocketseed is more than just a product, it is a solution to a problem backed up by a ‘best in class’ brand that’s focused on delivering exceptional email branding with world-class customer service and support.
In that regard, from our perspective, it has been a very successful and innovative year for Rocketseed and there’s much more to be excited about in 2022! From our side, we know that next year looks to be the most bullish yet and we cannot wait to deliver on our brand promises!