ATNS SOC Limited is responsible for air traffic control in approximately 10% of the world’s airspace. Our services extend further than the familiar air traffic control service, into the provision of vitally important aeronautical information used for all flight planning purposes as well as search and rescue coordination activities and the maintenance of a reliable navigation infrastructure.
Our operations further include:
- The supply of aeronautical information services, technical maintenance and aerodrome services
- Alert, search and rescue coordination services
- Management of the flexible use of airspace through the Central Airspace Management Unit (CAMU)
- Support for special events and special requirements such as test flights, demonstration flights, etc
- The implementation and maintenance of a terrestrial-based navigational structure
- The training of licensed air traffic controllers and technical staff through the Aviation Training Academy (ATA)
- Identify an untapped marketing avenue to increase web & brand awareness as well as registrations for IATA programs.
The main objective for activating Rocketseed services was to lock down and control CI and brand through everyday communications via the signatures. During a deep media analysis session with Rocketseed, we realised the potential email media audience that was not included in our standard marketing strategy. This opened a whole new opportunity to have direct & personal access to market services/ brand and products with our new found target market.
Rocketseed email media is part of ATNS’ top 10 web traffic generators, results confirmed via Google Analytics report.
Exceptional response to campaigns, measured through course registrations, increase in social media currency and PR & CSI awareness.
“Rocketseed allowed us to fully integrate our marketing activities into our strategy and gave us a means of reaching our target audience. In addition Rocketseed has allowed us to manage our brand positioning with targeted messaging. Within Rocketseed we are also able to measure the success of our campaigns and manage our CI.”