Founded in 2000, Mirazon is a premiere technology services provider, serving organisations of all sizes both across the USA and internationally from its offices in Louisville and Kansas City.
Focusing on storage, virtualization, networking, Wi-Fi, Microsoft solutions, disaster recovery and business continuity, Mirazon provides customers with overall technology strategy, and has achieved elite partner status with many best-of-breed technology solution providers including Dell and Microsoft.
Why Mirazon chose Rocketseed
Unsatisfied with their contracted email signature company’s inability to provide them with data on their email banners’ performance, Mirazon saw that Rocketseed’s full reporting and analytics not only track every recipient interaction but also deliver valuable data insights to drive future banner campaign direction and sales performance.
Mirazon’s brief was simple…
- To be able to run targeted email banner marketing campaigns across multiple domains and to measure the performance of every banner.
- To gather as many sales-relevant insights as possible from the banner performance measurement, so they can track potential leads and identify who they are interacting with the most and who they should be reaching out to more often.
The best fit for Mirazon’s requirements? Rocketseed Campaign.
- Campaign gives Mirazon access to Rocketseed’s full marketing potential and analytical reporting.
- With the ability to upload as many banners as they wish and assign them to their appropriate sender and recipient groups, Mirazon are able to target their banner campaigns to maximise engagement.
- Mirazon receive a detailed report on banner performance, key numbers, top email senders, top receiver domains, and much more, giving them valuable, actionable insights to drive future campaign success.
- They also receive a click-tracking report that breaks down who clicked on what linkable image in their signature, or banner, helping their sales team to respond promptly to these warm leads.
- To meet the requirement of Mirazon’s multiple domains, during implementation Rocketseed was able to whitelist all domains with ease, so that a centrally-controlled signature could be applied to any user no matter what domain they had.
- Rocketseed was also able to successfully integrate with Proofpoint, an email protection system that blocks spam and viruses from reaching the user’s inbox.
- Implementation took 8 business days, was quick and painless and was ready to be deployed before their previous email software provider’s contract was due to expire.
Mirazon now run multiple banner campaigns with ease with Rocketseed Campaign’s marketing functionality and smart segmentation, targeting and scheduling rules. Crucially, they are also now able to capitalize on all leads generated, thanks to every recipient engagement being tracked and reported, as shown by these 3 banner campaign success stories:
- In one month, Mirazon’s ‘Re-fur-ral Program’ banner was applied to 689 emails and received 441 unique brand impressions. It was clicked over 60 times, achieving an engagement rate of 13.6%.
- Running over the festive period, Mirazon set its ‘Scary to Merry’ banner to override its other campaigns. It was applied to 1,229 emails, achieving a total of 666 unique brand impressions and was clicked on 260 times, resulting in an amazing 39% engagement rate.
- As a new case study campaign, Mirazon wanted their audience to take a look at the City of Carmel and how they were able to achieve 100% storage uptime for years. Within a month, this banner achieved 200 unique brand impressions and was clicked on 31 times with engagement jumping quickly to 15.5%.
“Rocketseed has completely changed the way we use email banner marketing campaigns. The level of data insight that Rocketseed now gives us means that not only can we focus on running the banners that are proven to be our best-performers but our sales team now have the engagement information they need to follow up leads at just the right time to increase conversion.”
Leah Weisman, Marketing Manager, Mirazon